Happy Weekend everyone and Merry Christmas!
Can you believe that there is only one and a half weeks left to 2018! I am trying to finish signing up for all the reading challenges. Tari has made up this challenge as she had a lot of firsts to read. I am a very OCD person and always like to read the books in order, since joining Cozy Mystery Book Corner, I haven't always done that due to the book discussions. This challenge will give me a great opportunity to catch up.
I am not sure how many I have to do but a few I know of are:
- Curiosity Thrilled the Cat (Magical Cats Mysteries) - Sofie Kelly
- The Whole Cat and Caboodle (Second Chance Cat Mysteries) - Sofie Kelly
- Beaches, Bungalows & Burglaries (Camper & Criminals Mysteries) - Tonya Kappes
- A Ghostly Undertaking (Ghostly Southern Mysteries) - Tonya Kappes
- Scene of the Grind (Killer Coffee Mysteries)- Tonya Kappes
- Off Kilter (Scottish Highlands Mysteries)- Hannah Reed
- Last Wool and Testament (Haunted Yarn Shop Mysteries)—Molly MacRae
- Sprinkle with Murder (Cupcake Bakery Mysteries)—Jenn McKinlay
- The Quick and the Thread (Embroidery Mysteries)—Amanda Lee
- Books Can Be Deceiving (Library Lover’s Mysteries) - Jenn McKinlay
- Broomsticks and Burials (Paranormal Cozy Mystery) - Lily Webb
- Deadly News (Britton Bay Mysteries) - Jody Holford
- Killer Christmas (An Emma Wild Holiday Mystery) - Harper Lee
I'm only just now been ready to enjoy the Hallmark Channel Christmas movies I pvr'd. I also watched Bohemian Rhapsody last night with my girlfriend for her birthday.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog!
P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!