Dec 27, 2018

Mount TBR Reading Challenge - 20189

Hello my fellow cozy readers,

One of the blogs I follow Cuddle up with Cozy Mystery and a Dachshund  posted this challenge by Bev over at  My Reader’s Block blog runs this. Bev also has it on Goodreads, so you can keep track there too.
Image from Bev’s page to identify this challenge.

I will be going for Mt. Vancouver or 36 books from my TBR pile. Here’s my Goodreads link where I’ll keep track on a shelf. 

Challenge Levels:

  • Pike’s Peak: Read 12 books from your TBR pile/s
  • Mount Blanc: Read 24 books from your TBR pile/s
  • Mt. Vancouver: Read 36 books from your TBR pile/s
  • Mt. Ararat: Read 48 books from your TBR piles/s
  • Mt. Kilimanjaro: Read 60 books from your TBR pile/s
  • El Toro: Read 75 books from your TBR pile/s
  • Mt. Everest: Read 100 books from your TBR pile/s
  • Mount Olympus (Mars): Read 150+ books from your TBR pile/s

Books must be owned by you prior to January 1, 2019. No library books!
Physical or e-books count.  
Books may be used to count for other challenges as well, which I am happy about. 
For full rules, here’s the sign-up link on Bev’s blog again.

Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2019.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lights, Camera, Bones by Carolyn Haines

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing  "Lights, Camera, Bones" by Carolyn Haines   the 27th instalment in  the " A Sar...