Dec 22, 2018

2019 Reading Challenge Addicts

Hello friends,

This is what I have become after becoming friends with Tari over on Cuddle up with a Cozy and a Dachshund .  Please check out her blog.


Bev from My Reader’s Block is hosting it but that first link is just her own page for listing her challenges. Reading Challenge Addicts 2019 (sign up here) has its own separate blog. Here are the levels from that same blog’s About page. (See the Reading Challenge Addicts About Page  for complete details.)
“How addicted are you?
  • Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)”
As I am new to all this Reading Challenge idea, I will start off with Easy as Pie but who knows I might change it part way through.

Tari had a great idea of having a post listing all the challenges and having links to keep track, which I will do after the holidays.  I only try to post 3 times a week but with trying to sign up for these challenges i need to post sometimes a couple in one day.  I apologize for bombarding you all.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog!

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Twinkle of Trouble by Daryl Wood Gerber

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing “ A Twinkle of Trouble ” by  Daryl Wood Gerber   the 5th instalment in “A Fairy Garden Mystery&...