Dec 23, 2018

2019 Craving for Cozies Challenge

Hello cozy friends,

I am signing up for another reading challenge, since I can crossover on a lot of these why not go for it.  Give me some more motivation to read instead of being on electronics.  I plan on doing the Famished level.  This is copied from the Escape with Dollycas blog:


“The challenge runs from January 1, 2019, and ends December 31, 2019

Rules

1. Choose the level of which you would like to participate:
  • Peckish – 1 – 25 Cozy Mysteries 
  • Famished – 26 – 51 Cozy Mysteries 
  • Yearning – 51 – 75 Cozy Mysteries 
  • Starving – 76 – 100 Cozy Mysteries 
  • Ravenous – 101 – 125 Cozy Mysteries 
  • Voracious – 126 – 150 Cozy Mysteries 
  • Overindulged – 151 – 200 Cozy Mysteries 
  • Pigged Out – 201 or more Cozy Mysteries 
You can always go up a level but you can’t go down.

2. You can Feed Your Need To Read with print, digital or audio books.

3. You do not have to post a review but the authors would appreciate it if you did. If you need help just let Escape with Dollycas know.” (end of copied text)

This challenge can be even more fun if you join Lori’s Facebook group, Craving for Cozies Challenge.  Even though I plan to keep track there, I still will still have a Goodreads Shelf and use my notebook I have been writing my challenges and books in. 

I plan to review on Goodreads and Amazon for all the books that I read but with that said I might not necessarily choose to blog about them. I do like to post a review to help out the authors.

Please, be sure to go to the original blog post on Escape with Dollycas Into a Good Book to click on
the form to sign up! What level are you going to sign up for?

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little blog.
P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,









1 comment:

  1. The challenges do get addictive since they can all cross over. I'm kinda going all micro-planning of some of the ones I'm doing but the cool thing is, if my plan doesn't work, I'll get over it 'cause I'll know I've at least read some awesome mysteries.

    ReplyDelete

A Twinkle of Trouble by Daryl Wood Gerber

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing “ A Twinkle of Trouble ” by  Daryl Wood Gerber   the 5th instalment in “A Fairy Garden Mystery&...