Dec 28, 2018

Books! I Need More Books

Hello my cozy friends,

As you have seen over the last week I have had several posts to do with reading challenges, I apologize for bombarding you with them but when I sign up i have to link to my blog post about the challenge.  After this weekend I should be done signing up.  Goodreads only had me down as reading 21 books in 2018 and i believe I have committed to read over 60!

I will be really proud of myself if I can reach 100 books in 2019. 

I did receive tons of books in paperback as well as kindle version for christmas and then today I go and buy 15 more for $1 - $3 on Amazon.  I also received another ARC book by Chelsea Thomas the second in the Apple Orchard Mystery series. 

Currently the first in series Apple Die is available for free!! Yes I said FREE




What are everyone's plans for the weekend?  

Mine is to tidy house and read of course.  Fighting another sinus cold so I should be able to curl up and read lots.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...