Dec 27, 2018

2019 What an Animal Reading Challenge

Hello friends,

Over on  Yvonne of Socrates’ Reviews, and you can use her 2019 What an Animal Reading Challenge  page to sign up for another fun goal.. (me it will be Dogs)


If you don’t have a blog, you can use the What an Animal Reading Challenge Goodreads group to keep track. I will use both.

Based on the number of animal mysteries and books on Dogs I read, I am pretty sure I can read at least 6.  Please note: A animal does have to have a major role in the book, not just be on the cover.

The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)--dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark...dragon, mermaid, centaur, vampire, werewolf...you get the idea... 

The levels as shown on Yvonne’s blog:


  • Level One – Read 1-6 
  • Level Two – Read 7-12 
  • Level Three – Read 13-20  
  • Level Four – Go crazy and read at least 21 or more


Have fun reading books with animals!

My goal is Level One 1 - 10:

  1. The Dog Who Knew Too Much
  2. The Mystery of the Blue Dolphins
  3. Traitorous Toys
  4. Cruel Candy
  5. A Bark in the Night
  6. Inside of a Dog: What Dogs See, Smell, and Know

          The challenge will begin on January 1, 2019 and end on December 31, 2019.

          Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me and Lindi-Lou!

          P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

          Hugs,



          1 comment:

          1. I'm behind in reading your blog posts! I read a lot with dogs in them too, hoping I didn't bite off too much this year and aim too high since the animal does have to have a major part.

            ReplyDelete

          The Dog Who Knew Too Much by Krista Davis

          Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "The Dog Who Knew Too Much” the 6th instalment in the "Paws and Claws” Mystery series ...