Dec 19, 2018

Make Someone’s Day

Hello my crafty peeps!

It’s often the little things in life that can make a big difference in someone’s day. A handmade card is one of those simple things that can mean the world to the person who receives it.

With Christmas coming up, I had planned on making and sending a handmade card to people in my Facebook Reading Group, friends.  I managed to mail out 18 cards to people in FB group as well as family before Canada Post rotating strike  happened.  I am back from holidays but have caught the flu so will pick up where I left off in New Year.   

Why don't you give it a try by making and sending a handmade card to someone in your life who you know could use the boost (which is anyone, really!).   You’ll feel just as good sending it as your friend will feel when they find it in their mailbox. 

Celebrate the creativity of handmade cards and the personal connection that they create between friends and family, by practicing Random Acts of Cardness.



If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. Just signed up to follow the blog, I guess I didn't realize I wasn't. I love your sweet graphics, that little dog is adorable! Good luck with the Purring Challenge on Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete

Lights, Camera, Bones by Carolyn Haines

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing  "Lights, Camera, Bones" by Carolyn Haines   the 27th instalment in  the " A Sar...