Dec 20, 2018

2019 Purr-Fect Reading Challenge

Hello friends,

My friend Tari over on Cuddle Up With a Cozy Mystery  posted about this challenge led by Yvonne at Socrates’ Reviews, and you can use her Purrfect Reading Challenge 2019 page to sign up too.

If you don’t have a blog, you can use the Purrfect Reading Challenge Goodreads group to keep track. I will follow Tari's lead and use both.

Based on the number of cat mysteries I read over the years, I am pretty sure I can read at least 10.  Please note: A cat does have to have a major role in the book, not just be on the cover.

The levels as shown on Yvonne’s blog:

Purring – Read 1-10 cat mysteries
Kneading – Read 11-20 cat mysteries
Meowing – Read 21-30 cat mysteries
Catnip – Go crazy and read at least 31 and go as high as you’d like – the sky is the limit!

Have fun reading mysteries with cats! (As Tari suggested Magical Cats by Sophie Kelly is a really good series to start with)

My goal is Purring 1 - 10:

1. Familiar Tail - Delia James

2. Classified as Murder - Miranda James

3. Escape Claws - Linda Reilly

4. Claws of Death - Linda Reilly

5. A Literary Scandal - Libby Howard

6. The Tell All - Libby Howard

7. No Cats Allowed - Miranda James

8. Purrfect Murder !-3 Box Set - Louise Lynn

9. Spell Booked - Joyce & Jim Lavene

10. Meows, Magic and Murder - Madison Johns

11. Curiosity Thrilled the Cat - Sofie Kelly ( Christmas gift from the dog)

The challenge will begin on January 1, 2019 and end on December 31, 2019.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me and Lindi-Lou!


Hugs,



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out, Karen! Your list looks great, you're really on this! I've read some of the books on your list. The Magical Cats series is awesome and so is the series by Louise Lynn. I like Linda Reilly's series too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the challenge, Karen! Your list of books look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

The Dog Who Knew Too Much by Krista Davis

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "The Dog Who Knew Too Much” the 6th instalment in the "Paws and Claws” Mystery series ...