Jan 8, 2019

Killer Christmas - An Emma Wild Holiday Mystery

Hello my cozy friends,

I thought I had reviewed this book in December but realize now I had not.   So here is a short review post on "Killer Christmas" by Harper Lin
Kindle Edition -  129 pages
Published - July 29th 2014 by Harper Lin Books 
Genre - Cozy Mystery




This is a short holiday themed cozy mystery that follows singer Emma Wild, who after breaking up with her movie star boyfriend, goes back home to get away for it all and let her heart heal over the Christmas holidays. And what better place than Hartfield, a small town in Canada? 

I read this on Boxing Day, and found it very enjoyable and it was short enough to finish in one sitting. It has some absurd things happen that you just know would never happen in real life, but they are the types of things that you could easily picture on a tv mystery movie found on  Hallmark channel or Lifetime channel. (I watch a lot of these) With that said it's one of those books that you can picture in your head as you read it and it's so much fun to read. The characters are for the most part likable, with a few exceptions.  The ending was good and then came a big cliffhanger, making me want to start the second book right away.

The book includes recipes at the end for some beverages. 




Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...