Before I left for the UK, I made these cute matchbooks that can be used for gifts cards, candy or post its. These make great stocking stuffers, teacher gifts, party favours, you name it!! I think they are adorable. I have done with a Christmas design using the Stampin' Up! retired "Holiday Helpers" with Santa, Elf, Reindeer, and Angel but will showcase other versions when I get back. The Sentiments I took from several of my stamp sets.
- Cut cardstock to 8 1/4" x 11"
- Scor the short side at 1", 4 3/4" and 5"
- Cut the long side in half at 5 1/2" then in half again at 2 3/4"
- Fold on scor lines and the bottom section staple just up from fold in middle.
- Cut DSP 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" and also 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Adhere to front of the matchbook with Runner tape, Dimensionals, Tombow glue
- Embellish as desired
- Cut liner to 2 1/2" x 3 1/4" if you are wanting to be able to write a message
- Adhere a Ghiradelli chocolate to inside with a glue dot or runner tape, or a gift card
Supplies I used:
If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do!
P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!