Dec 14, 2018

Post it note & Pen holder - revisited

Hello my crafty friends,

Hope you are having a fabulous day!  I still love these little holders and the bigger memo pad holders.  I still have a supply put away for a quick little thank you etc.


I had seen tons of pictures on Pinterest and most lead to the video by Dawn at Dawn's Stamping Studio, please watch her video if you are having any trouble.
Here are the supplies you will need for today's project:
  • Card-stock cut at: 3 1/4" X 7 3/8"
  • Tear Tape
  • Ink 
  • Post it notes ( 3 x 3 size )
  • Mini gel pens (I found mine at Dollarama and Superstore)
  • Washi punch
Directions:
  • Scor at 3 1/8" (front) , 3 1/2" and 3 7/8"
  • Fold on center line (3 1/2")
  •  Cut from the edge to the middle score line about 1/2" from the top making a notch about 1/2" wide for the pen holder.
  •  Open and add tear tape between the middle and the last score line. DO NOT add tape between the cut lines as this is for the mini pen holder.
  •  Fold the back cover over to the front cover on the last score line.
  • Open piece again and remove the score tape, fold the back over to the front cover and burnish the adhesive.
  •  Adhere the Post-it note pad centered into the back piece of the cover. There should be about 1/8 inch boarder.
  • Using a blunt end of your paper piercer or pencil eraser gently push out the pen holder slot.
  • Crease the cardstock on the first score line to create the cover. Slip the pen into the notch created.
  • Round the corners


If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do!

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dark Wives A Vera Stanhope Novel by Ann Cleeves

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing  “The Dark Wives ” by Ann Cleeves it's the 11th instalment in the Vera Stanhope Mystery Seri...