Jan 28, 2019

In my Thoughts and Prayers

Hello my crafty friends

Today I am sharing some Sympathy cards I made using some stamp sets from Stampin Up! 
 I just placed an order with Yvette and the free Sale-a-bration Lasting Lily stamp set will be great for Sympathy cards.  I am at an age where these types of cards unfortunately are needed more. 



I will try to be back tomorrow with another creation for you!

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow crafters.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...