Jan 7, 2019

My Hero

Hi friends

I have been thinking about scrap-booking once again and I think I am finally in a place that I can start to work again on my Dad album etc. I have all the traditional stuff for doing my pages but have been thinking on how I can incorporate some of my Project Life supplies and my Cricut.

If you are a close friend of mine you will know that I already have an abundance of scrapbooking albums, embellishments, flowers, and paper without having to go near my card-making supply (can we say hoarder)

As many of you know my father passed away just over 5 years ago, about 6 months prior I had started an album for him with photos of him as a young man, photos of us together and then recent photos of him with his grandson Lucas.  You knew if he was having a bad day all you needed to do was say Lucas' name and the biggest smile would come across his face.  I was not able to look at the album or work on it after he had passed just to difficult but now I think I can sit down and work on those pages depicting how he was my hero.




I have also been thinking of adding pages of my nephew and niece to the Hollins Family album. 

Hugs, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...