Jan 6, 2019

Happy New Year

Happy New Year my friends,

I hope your 2019 is off to a wonderful start with lots of crafting and reading! I am pleased to report that my new year has been lovely so far with just a few bumps (migraines).

I've been having a blast hanging out with so many of you on Facebook, Cozy Mystery Book Corner group and on Goodreads. Both groups are filled with inspiration, support, encouragement, answers, and the most FABULOUS people. 


I've met so many wonderful people thanks to these groups and others, and I am grateful for all of your support and kind words. And, so MANY new followers on This and That with Karen Facebook page!  I am truly a lucky human being!

I am going to spend the next 8 weeks working on organizing our home and a few chores we put off after our floors were done.  With my chronic illness these things can take longer than normal along with me being very lethargic these last few months.  One area I am working on is the Craftroom AGAIN lol will it ever stop.   I am wanting it to look more like our original loft area where most of my craft supplies and tools were hidden away.  This way it can be my reading nook, place to write, watch movies as well as make cards.


This is a photo of the current state of the room (please don't forget that i have stuff hidden away still in basement and spareroom)  I am hoping to downsize my stash even as I still wait for products to arrive from Kristy in Halifax who owns Scrapbook Cafe  and runs the Canadian Crafters and Stampers Group on Facebook.

I have so many fun projects planned for 2019, and I can't wait to share them with you! (Our goal is to use the supplies we currently have)

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...