Jan 23, 2019

Canine Capers

Good Morning my crafty friends!

Hope you are having a Tea-rrific day, I know I am.  Today I thought I would share a card for all my dog loving friends.  I used the retired stamp "Canine Capers" from Stampin' Up!
I had so much fun coloring in the dogs with my markers and also using my Aqua brush.
This card just made me so happy and is so cute in real life.

Here is another version of the same card.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow crafters.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...