Jan 10, 2019

Too Ewe ...

Hello my crafty friends!

Today's card is is a look back at one I did in 2016 made with this cute MFT stamp set and matching dies....

I love sheep and this is an extremely cute set.  I ordered it online from Memories and More in Kelowna.  It is called EWE ARE THE BEST !  





This card was made for my BFF Tina!

I also made this kleenex holder for another friend using the same stamps.


Hope you like it!

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...