Jan 17, 2019

Tale of 2 Kitties mini album revisited

Hello my crafty friends!

I am taking a look back at the cat mini album I made a few years ago.  I am happy with the way it turned out and being my first one, I will learnt from my mistakes.  I was pleased that both of them really liked it. 

I gave to them in July of 2015 when I flew to Vegas to meet them for the first time as they were spending a week there to see our other cousin before flying home to New Zealand.  I had been chatting with her every day for almost the 2 years prior to this.  


Here is a peak at the mini album I made for my cousin Cathie and Derrick Manchester in New Zealand.



Cover

Last page
As you can see I have used fairly large rings and not put a back cover on it, this way I can send her more pages as time goes on or she can add her own.  FYI - I have not done more pages, but did buy the thick board pages to do some up, maybe for their new house at the beach...

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow crafty friends.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...