Feb 29, 2016

Simply Sketched

Hello my crafty peeps!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I spent most of the weekend cleaning house, visiting with family and napping, but did manage to work on a few cards.

I'm always in need of Sympathy and Thank you cards, so I made several of today's card with different sentiments, which features the Simply Sketched stamp set.  It was a really simple card to make, no fancy tools required, and as an added bonus it's very flat perfect for mailing.

The images were stamped onto Whisper White Card Stock with Black Stazon Ink. They overlapped slightly, so I stamped the holly a second time and then fussy cut and layered it on top as a mask before stamping the flowers. Everything was colored in with ink pads and a blender pen.


If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...