Feb 19, 2016

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone!!

Been super busy with a Tea and Crafting on Wednesday and then today made 10 easter bunny baskets with a few friends for their grandkids.  Love all the different styles people are coming up with using the berry basket.

Here are some photos of what we have been up to the last few days.








Hope you like them!

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!



Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...