Feb 17, 2016

Pedal Pusher

Hello my crafty Peeps!

Hope your week has been going great!  Today I thought I would showcase one of the NEW stamp sets available in the SAB brochure "Pedal Pusher".   The Sentiment and puppy are from an old set I have from Papertreyink




Hope you can see where I used Wink of Stella on the bike to make it shimmer.


Remember throughout Sale-A-Bration with every $60 spent with Stampin' Up! you will earn yourself a FREE product from the SAB Catalogue.

VERY IMPORTANT - page 2 very bottom - Product availability may be limited towards the end of the promotional sales period.

SO ... 
a. the limited release products are temporarily extended
b. Don't take anything for granted as we head into the last 6 weeks as ANYthing in the brochure may become unavailable.

If you want it - get it... 

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL! 

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...