Feb 3, 2016

Don't Worry Bee Happy!

Happy Wednesday!!!!  I hope you are enjoying your week thus far.  Just remember, only two more days until the weekend (wink).  



"Most of us always create a New Year's Resolution at the beginning of the New Year.  For 2016 try your hand at making something with your New Year's Resolution in mind"


I was told by my life coach to set some goals for 2016 and to write them down in my Art journal, (taking me awhile as already February) this was a super fun challenge for me, as it got me thinking about what my hopes were for the this year, and while I did NOT make any new years resolutions, I did come up with a couple things I would like to work on.......... (besides my weight & fitness)
  1. Stop and smell the roses: I tend to take on way more than I should and then completely stress myself out.  While I will continue my usual load, I have had to limit my time with friends or being out and about.  I think this will be a huge help, and will allow me more time to do things I enjoy.
  2. Spread love and gratitude: The world tends to be a cruel place most days, just watch the news or the sad commercials about Animal Cruelty. People are stressed out, sick, fatigued and full of worries, so I have decided that each and every day I will ensure that I do at LEAST one nice thing for someone.  This one nice thing may be as simple as shoveling the neighbours sidewalk, sending a friend a card or someone I know who needs some Happy Mail, or just smile at people and say Hi as they walk by.
  3. A better me: Most importantly, I am going to work on a better me. I am going to work on not letting little issues or negative people have an affect on my life.  My life is important and I will not allow what precious good days I have to be wasted on negative or ungrateful people or things that have a negative impact on me.  
So, with these three things in mind, I made a card for this weeks challenge using the Bee and Bee Happy saying from the Sweet Stuff Clear-Mount Stamp Set. (I love Bees) Card cased from Patty Bennett

So, with that in mind...Remember, Don't worry, Bee happy!!!! 




Hugs, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...