Feb 25, 2016

Colour your world

Hello my crafty peeps!

Today I thought I would talk about something my ladies are loving ...  Colouring with alchol markers.  I am a bit of a marker hoarder having Letraset Promarkers as my very first, then moved onto collecting Copics (140 to be exact) and now back to loving my Promarkers.  The promarkers are less expensive than the copics so my ladies are investing in them.  

Marie has been using the Hey Girl and Skater Boy by Stampin' Up! 

You can get a really professional look on your cards using the Letraset Promarkers. These high quality alchol based inks blend together seemlessly for a vibrant finish every time.  They come with two (2) nibs, a bullet tip for detailed work and a chisel tip for larger areas (such as backgrounds) By overlaying two colours you can create a third hue for hundreds of exciting combinations with no messy streaks.

Stay tuned for more fun cards done with Copics or Promarkers, along with hints and tips!




If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...