Feb 13, 2016

Traveler


Hello my crafty peeps!

For today's card, I'm using a stamp set called "Traveler".  I love the sketched images which are great for masculine cards.  I received a card similar from a fellow demo as a "Thank you" and always wanted to try it.  Unfortunately I do not have the postage stamp punch so I just cut the squares.



It was a very easy card to make.  Hope you like it!

Remember throughout Sale-A-Bration with every $60 spent with Stampin' Up! you will earn yourself a FREE product from the SAB Catalogue.

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do!

Hugs, 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...