Feb 15, 2016

Grateful Bunch

Hello my crafty peeps!

Today I have used the stamp set Grateful Bunch and Timeless Textures Stamp Set from the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog to make this clean and simple card that can be used for any occasion.

Inside, sorry reflection of the screen showing
Sometimes we need a card in a hurry and this card can be made very quickly, but looks amazing by adding Wink of Stella Shimmer on the flowers.

I used a colour combination of Smoky Slate, Rose Red and Whisper White by using the Wink of Stella like a watercolour brush on the flowers it has given some added definition, you can never have too much glitter.

Remember throughout Sale-A-Bration with every $60 spent with Stampin' Up! you will earn yourself a FREE product from the SAB Catalogue.

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...