Feb 16, 2016

Wonderous Wreath


Hello my crafty peeps!

Marie and I are working on Christmas cards for a craft fair in November and I had borrowed this bundle back in December from a friend and since I had not returned yet (bad bad Karen); thought I would actually try it out. (borowed for the Santa Fry box) 


I had watched Brandy Cox's video tutorial and LOVED her card so had to try it out for myself.



1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 1″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Old Olive Cardstock and tear it down the middle. Set aside.
3. Cut a 1″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and tear it down the middle. Set aside.
4. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Tear this piece at 3-3/4″ along the 5-1/2″ in side (Vertical).
5. Glue the torn Cherry Cobbler Cardstock piece to the top of the torn Old Olive Cardstock. Then add the torn Whisper White Cardstock to the top of the torn Cherry Cobbler Strip.
6. Turn the entire piece over and to add adhesive and adhere it to the top of your Whisper White Base.






Remember throughout Sale-A-Bration with every $60 spent with Stampin' Up! you will earn yourself a FREE product from the SAB Catalogue.

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...