Feb 24, 2016

"Another Thank You" Photopolymer Stamp Set

Hello my crafty peeps!

Today I am thinking about the stamp set "Another Thank You" it is an old one from 2013 which I have admired from afar but think I might just have to order.  I received a 3x3 Thank You card from my friends daughter Kaitlyn made with this set and loved it!


How many ways can you say thank you? At least seven, in different sizes and fonts. You'll find the perfect thank you for your projects in this set.


Another Thank You (item #133454) $20 is an exclusive, versatile set for any occasion that calls for a thank you. What makes Photopolymer Stamp Sets so great?
  • They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time! 
  • They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last. 
  • Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks (sold separately).
  • They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time. 
  • They are affordable!

If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

1 comment:

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...