Mar 1, 2016

Technique Tuesday - Northern Lights!

Hello my crafty peeps!

Today’s card project was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set and the Northern Lights Technique.

Dimensions:
  • Stamp and sponge according to following instructions:
    • Stamp the pine tree from the “Lovely as a Tree” set several times at different heights to make your base.
    • Sponge with Smoky Slate from bottom to the top
    • Sponge with Blackberry Bliss from bottom to the top
    • Sponge with 
    • Blackberry Bliss cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
    • Whisper White cardstock . . . one piece, 4" x 5-1/4",
    • Night of Navy from bottom to top and then sponge the edges a smudge the top.
    • Spray card with some Perfect Pearls Mist or Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz from Stampin’ Up! (retired)
  • Third piece . . . 3/4" x 4" for greeting banner or as I did I used a die I had on hand for the greeting and also used a bit of Wink of Stella.



If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do!

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...