Jan 25, 2016

Ice Cream anyone?

Hello my crafty peeps!
Todays card is one inspired by my little friend Maddex, he saw a Pinterest post of one similar and asked that we make him one. So of course I said YES!
Flavor… Do you have a favorite even when the temperatures outside are too cold for ice cream??

I’d have to say YES.  Even when it’s cold outside I can go for a big bowl of strawberry ice cream.  What about YOU?

I love this set/bundle - punch can be used for so so much.  For todays card we used the following:
Stamp Set – Sprinkles of Life, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink – Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride, Tip Top Taupe
Cardstock – Tip Top Taupe, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip
Accessories – Dots Embossing Folder, Tree Builder Punch, Wink of Stella,  Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips, Big Shot


Hope he and you like it!





Did you know that you can support Ronald McDonald House Charities while you stamp?  A portion of the sale of every “Sprinkles of Life” stamp set is donated by Stampin’ Up! to support this worthwhile cause.
Purchase your stamp set on-line; don’t forget to check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack before you finalize your order.
Thanks for stopping by.  Please sign up to receive an email notice when I publish a new blog post so you don’t miss anything!

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...