Jan 24, 2016

Stampin' Write Many Marvelous Markers

Hello my crafty peeps!

Today I am going to talk about the Stampin' Write Many Marvelous Markers Pens Kit - All 38 colors in our color collections (except Whisper White and Very Vanilla) in one sturdy case. Plus there's extra space for In Color markers. 


I wish I had bought this in the beginning rather than in colours and separates, but was lucky that another demo sold me her case, but I still need to get the Neutrals just hate having duplicates...  so I suggest if you are eanting markers then save up and buy this first.. .

Ideal choice for the rubber stamper. High quality dual tips provide versatility for any project. 


  • Flexibile brush tips
  • Water based dye ink
  • Coordinate with Classic Stampin' Pads and exclusive Stampin' Up! cardstock

Use for greeting cards, scrapbooks, creative lettering, crafts
Scrapbooking Supplies


Purchase your stamp set on-line; don’t forget to check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack before you finalize your order.
Thanks for stopping by.  Please sign up to receive an email notice when I publish a new blog post so you don’t miss anything!

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...