Jan 4, 2016

Flowering Fields

Hello my crafty peeps!

Christmas is OVER…how did that happen? I love seeing family and friends, but also enjoy the weeks after relaxing and getting back to normal. We are still worrying about our furbabies who have been in and out of the vet, sad that they are getting older 15 & 16, it just creeps up on us, so sad but they seem to be doing better.

This week’s theme is Anything Sale-A-Bration…well, we have an awesome selection to choose from this year! It starts tomorrow…not too much longer to wait! Here’s what I did using the stamp set, Flowering Fields. 



I am a little disappointed as I did not get a crisp image of the sentiment, tried to fix it with a fine tip marker but not likey so much.  Will keep this one as a sample....  But I do like the concept of the card, which the inspiration came from a card my friend Deanne made this summer.

Have you received your mini catalog yet? If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like one please let me know. You can email me here and I'd be happy to get one to you.  I cover Canada but have team members in Australia and in the USA, so you can join us in those countries also!  And of course, you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and on YouTube as Karen Stallman (no craft videos yet)!

Hugs, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...