Jan 2, 2016

Feline Thank you

Hello my crafty peeps!

I LOVE CATS!!! I have two of my own, and have pretty much always had cats. Therefore, I have lots of cat stamps, today I am making thank you cards for two special people.  One will be for Janey a lovely lady in our crafting FB group that donated some funds to help Shelby's vet bills in December and the other will be for the Vet that looked after her at the Emergency.

Today's kitty is the Stampendous Cling Feline Fun, and this one i watercoloured with my . She have been colored with 
Stampin' Up! inks.  The cardstock is Early Espresso and  I used a scrap of Spice Cake a retired Stampin' Up! DSP.   The thank you sentiment is stamped in Early Espress ink above the sleeping kitten, Stampendous Feline Sleepy Rubber Stamp

I tried to watercolour as similar to Shelby as possible but was a little off.  Hope they like it!!






Hugs, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...