Jan 23, 2016

Hey Girl!

Hello my crafty peeps!

Todays card is one my friend Marie made, we decided to take a much earned mini break from Christmas Cards and try out the "Hey Girl" stamp set from Stampin' Up! .

We used a mixture of Promarkers and copic markers to colour the cards.  These are bigger than the cards we normally make at 5"x7" rather than the 4"x6" standard size.  I think for a first time using the markers, she did a fabulous job.





Hope you like them!  Would love to hear your comments or see your versions...

Purchase your stamp set on-line; don’t forget to check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack before you finalize your order.
Thanks for stopping by.  Please sign up to receive an email notice when I publish a new blog post so you don’t miss anything!
Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...