Jan 19, 2016

Weekly Deals and January Mystery Hostess

Hello my crafty peeps!

Hope you are enjoying your week so far, I know I am!  
Its been fairly productive so far, started walking 3 days a week and a schedule for the blog has been written down and hopefully a routine will set in.  But today we are here to talk about the DEALS!

Now the weekly deals is a great way to start accumulating a stash of lovely goodies and so is SALE-A-BRATION!!  With every $60 you spend you can pick out a awesome product from the brochure.... I have a link on the right hand side of blog if you havent seen it yet.   On top of this if you order from me and use the HOSTESS CODE: 99V7G6RB  you will be automatically entered into the draw for the rewards and for the "Sky is the Limit" stamp set.... Whoot Whoot

If you have any questions or concerns; please do not hesitate to contact me via email or directly on Facebook.

Hugs, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...