Jan 3, 2016

Crafty Space 2016!

Hello my crafty peeps, what a glorious day today has turned out to be...nothing special going on, just such a beautiful sunny wintery kind of day. 

I am always looking for more ways to decorate/organize my room.....although I have had my room for about 2 years, it is soooooooo far from being done....I always tell my hubby that it is only 60 to 80 percent done....that drives him nuts... hee hee considering that I have spent so much time organizing and arranging. (My cousin always says havent you already organized it twenty times)

It will never be my ideal craft room, unlike some of the gorgeous ones you see on Pinterest or youtube, with the stamp-n-storage systems and huge space but for now I am just thankful he let me have his loft office/den as my craft space.  Insert "happy dance" or at least that was how I felt 6 months ago, now that I do the odd class, I think the basement family room would be a better fit, but he ain't budgin' now from his "Man Cave"


For some reason about 11pm last night I decided I needed to move some furniture around and start to organize my punches and stamps.  There is only so much I can do in the space but one of these days I hope to find the right fit. I better start up again once I'm done my tea, stay tuned for the finished photos...


If you have a craft space, please share in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...