Jan 30, 2016

Watercolour Wings!

Hello my crafty peeps!
I bought this bundle several months ago and am finally making something with it! (way behind the rest of the SU world) How about you? Do you love them or not? 
This stamp set is chalk full of two and three step stamps that are so easy to line up as the stamp set is photopolymer. Best bit is it comes with a coordinating set of Bold Butterfly framelits!  And, did you know these coordinate with the Butterfly Basics stamp set and dies bundle also? So if you have that one you NEED this one too!

Here is a simple card I made using the bundle.


Close up of the butterfly, not sure if you can see I used a bit of Wink of Stella

Inside of the card
So glad I had the new Big Shot Die Brush tool, to get the little bits out of framelits. Worked like a dream!

Hope you like it!!


Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...