Jan 26, 2016

Weekly Deals and January Mystery Hostess

Hello my crafty peeps!

Hope you are enjoying your week so far, its been fairly unproductive for me as I have been battling a bad flu bug since Thursday. I have a massage booked for later today which makes any day GREAT.  
But today we are here to talk about the DEALSand boy are there some dam good ones this week.

Now the weekly deals is a great way to start accumulating a stash of lovely goodies and so is SALE-A-BRATION!!  With every $60 you spend you can pick out a awesome product from the brochure.... I have a link on the right hand side of blog if you havent seen it yet.  


On top of this if you order from me and use the HOSTESS CODE: 99V7G6RB  you will be automatically entered into the draw for the rewards and for the "Sky is the Limit" stamp set.... Whoot Whoot the draw will be this Saturday so get your order in quick.

If you have any questions or concerns; please do not hesitate to contact me via email or directly on Facebook.

Hugs, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...