Jan 16, 2016

Have a Cuppa!

Good morning my crafty peeps!

I attempted to make a card the other day with the "A Nice Cuppa" stamp set and "Cups and Kettles" framelits dies, I have to say I was feeling a bit disappointed....  I like the colours in the "Have a Cuppa" DSP but for some reason I was not liking them all together as very bright.  See my card below




But I went back on Pinterest and saw this card using the soft colours I love and it drew me in and I had to click through to read the blog post and I must say I am feeling a bit better about purchasing the bundle... 

I must also remember I do not have to use the "Have a Cuppa" DSP if I dont want to.  Please check out Kate Benade's blog


I also like the "Have a Cuppa" embellishments , thought I pre-ordered but cant find amongst all my stash (I am a bit of a craft hoarder).


If you know me you will know I love all things related to Tea, I am actually enjoying a nice hot cuppa tea as I write this.

Hope this inspires you to create a tea or coffee themed project.  Would love to hear from you or see your project; post in the comments.

Hugs, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...