Apr 30, 2015

Precious Butterflies!!

Hello my crafty peeps!

Yesterday my lovely friend Deanne gave me the stamp set "Precious Butterflies" a retired Hostess set from Stampin Up!  It was like she read my mind as I had been looking at friendship quotes for my FB page.  This set comes with a beautiful quote from Thomas Jefferson.


Friendship is precious
not only in the shade
but in the sunshine of life.
~Thomas Jefferson~


The nine-piece two-step stamp set Precious Butterflies is ideal for adding some elegant whimsy to your stamping projects.  There are a few current stamps that are the two-step process and very similar in the Occasions catalog until June 2nd. 

I could not wait to get my hands on it, so made this quick and easy card, will use for some of the make and takes I will be doing with my mum and Brenda.



I stamped in Crumb cake and Crisp Cantaloupe, stamped off once.  The edges of the whisper white and the 2013-2015 in color DSP were distressed with the cutter kit and sponged with crumb cake ink.




Hope you like it!!
Hugs, Karen




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...