Good Morning my crafty Peeps!
Hope you are having a Tea-rrific day, I know I am. Today I thought I would make a card for all my dog loving friends. I just bought the retired stamp "Canine Capers" from Stampin' Up!, so thought I would give it a whirl...
I think this one will fill the dog request and I it was so much fun coloring in the dogs with my markers and also using my Aqua brush. This card just made me so happy and is so cute in real life, I hope my BFF enjoys it and can feel the love that I send with it!
Hugs, Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Poison Pen Murders by Dee MacDonald
Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "The Poison Pen Murders” the 5th instalment in An Ally McKinley Mystery series by Dee Ma...
-
Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing A Very Novel Murder by Ellie Alexander the 1st instalment in the " Novel Detectives ...
-
Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing “ Some Like it Fudgy” book 15 in the Candy-Coated Mystery series by Nancy Coco. I really lov...
-
Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Murder at the Scottish Games” the 7th instalment in the Scottish Shire Mystery series by T...

No comments:
Post a Comment