Apr 22, 2015

Petals Potpourri Grunge!

Good Morning my crafty peeps!

I finally broke out my Petals Potpourri stamp set and punch, needed a birthday card for my sister.  I took my inspiration from a card I found on Pinterest.

As you can see my flowers have three layers, one leaf layer and two petal layers that I curved with my bone folder to form a slight curve and for the center I filled in with microbeads. The top layer has been popped with dimensionals.




Supplies used:
  • Cardstock: Naturals white and Whisper white Stampin' Up!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Petal Potpourri, Gorgeous Grunge clear stamp sets
  • Ink: Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive stamp pad
  • Punch: Stampin' Up! Flower Medallion 
  • Microbeads
  • Stardust glitter pen
Hope you like it!  

Hugs, Karen

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...