Apr 5, 2015

Weekly Deals!

Good morning my crafty peeps!

I'd like to thank you all for a fantastic Sale-A-Bration, it's been a crazy/hectic and sad few months! I've had the pleasure of meeting a few new faces, as well as getting to know a few wonderful ladies online who live further afield.  I could not have made it through these last 3 months without you all and I thank you for your support, sales and most importantly, your friendship. 


Enough of the mushy stuff! I know you're all waiting to hear about the Weekly Deals and my vacation. There's some great products this week and FREE SHIPPING to boot!



Get FREE shipping on any orders placed April 6-April 10, no minimum purchase required
 (excludes expedited orders).
All order types qualify (customer, demonstrator, workshop, online)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Well I am back from Mexico and feeling very relaxed, and I am back to shopping for retired Stampin' Up! stamps.  Stay tuned for photos....


Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...