Apr 27, 2015

Petal potpourri - May Flowers

Good morning my crafty peeps!

The sun is shining and the flowers are blooming!  Use them to bring life to your cards or scrapbook pagesFlower stamps are so versatile and you can use them to convey almost every emotion, from Sympathy to Joy and all the in between.  Even Canada Post loves flowers ...

Tomorrow I am making a few cards with Brenda using the Petal Potpourri clear stamp set and the matching punch, both can be found in the Occasions catalog until June 2, 2015.

I took my inspiration from a card found on Pinterest, made by Angela McKay of North Shore Stamper



Here is my version:



I'm still trying to craft away my days and I have lots of things to blog about and talk about over the next few weeks with mum visiting and me going away, to Vernon.  It won't be strictly Stampin' Up! Stamps and not always about stamping, but a few other things as well. I'd love to have you stop by and visit! 

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...