Apr 23, 2015

Coffee Break!

Good morning my crafty peeps!  Hope you are having a Tea-rrific day!

Sorry no Stampin' Up! Today as I am making gift card holders but I just bought a few retired coffee stamps so they will come!

I finally used my "Gift Card Holder Die" & a coordinating stamp set "Coffee Break"  made by "My Creative Time"  It's a larger die which is sized 6.25 x 3.75

This will be my new favorite and my most GO-TO die ever!!!  I don't know about you, but I don't even buy presents very often anymore! I'd rather give a gift card to someone's favorite store ... So why not make the PERFECT gift card holder to go with it; and put a smile on their face! 

Here is the 1st Gift Card Holder I made which has a Gift card inside, not super happy with this gift card holder but practice makes perfect.



I also made this holder last year without the die!   

Hugs, Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...