May 3, 2015

NEW 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Catalog!

Good morning my crafty peeps!
There has been so much excitement amongst all us Stampin Up Demonstrators with the new catalog sneak peek, new in colours, new stamps and some of your favorites still available... So, how can you get one? 

If you are one of my customers, and have placed a minimum $60 order with me in March, April or in May, I will be sending you a new catalog free of charge in the mail! No strings attached.. that's it.. just my gift to you!
If you are not a regular customer, but would like one, please email me at kstallman@telus.net with your paypal email address and let me know you'd like one.. I'll be sending you a paypal invoice for $8 shipping on May 18th, or you can send $8 cash/check and I'll mail you one. (mail to Karen Stallman 272 Prestwick Hts SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 4K3).
All catalogs will go out the week of May 18th  to 22nd.
Catalog Transition Timeline
  • April - May: place a $60 or more order with me and I'll send you a free catalog
  • Week of May 18 - 22: new 2015/2016 Stampin' UP! catalogs mailed to you from me
  • June 2: last day to order from the existing 2014/2015 annual catalog
  • June 2: last day to order from the 2015 Occasions catalog
  • June 2: first day to order from the NEW 2015/2016 catalog
Don't Miss It:
  • Last chance to order from the 2014/2015 annual catalog is June 2nd - shop early for best selection on DISCOUNTED retiring products (click on links below)
Hugs, Karen

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...