Apr 19, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #265

Good morning my crafty peeps!

I Just Love my new "Inkadinkado Good Friends Clear Stamp"!  It makes it so easy to create really cute friendship cards.

I stamped my Good Friends stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Whisper White CS , did a little distressing & colored up the rest with my trusty Copics. I added a touch of shading with Chocolate Chip ink, cut them out with the help of my square thinlits and popped them up with some Stampin' Dimensionals.

My mats and layers, were created with a combination of Chocolate Chip CS and some designer paper from Stampin' Up!. To finish it all up I added some burlap strips, and some coffee beans.





Here are the items I used on my project today... 

Hugs, Karen
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...