I have missed the last few Mojo Monday's so wanted to make sure I did this weeks challenge, especially as I did not make as many cards this weekend like I planned. I had been working on a cat mini album for a friend. (will post photo later).
Apr 15, 2015
Mojo Monday 393
Good morning my crafty friends and happy Wednesday!
I have missed the last few Mojo Monday's so wanted to make sure I did this weeks challenge, especially as I did not make as many cards this weekend like I planned. I had been working on a cat mini album for a friend. (will post photo later).
I have missed the last few Mojo Monday's so wanted to make sure I did this weeks challenge, especially as I did not make as many cards this weekend like I planned. I had been working on a cat mini album for a friend. (will post photo later).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Murder at Midnight by Ellie Alexander
Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing A Murder at Midnight by Ellie Alexander the 3rd instalment in the " Novel Detectives...
-
Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing A Very Novel Murder by Ellie Alexander the 1st instalment in the " Novel Detectives ...
-
Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing “ Some Like it Fudgy” book 15 in the Candy-Coated Mystery series by Nancy Coco. I really lov...
-
Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Murder at the Scottish Games” the 7th instalment in the Scottish Shire Mystery series by T...


Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie, love Mojo Monday!
Delete