Apr 13, 2015

GIRLS GETAWAY WEEKEND

This weekend my best friend and I headed to Canmore for a "scrapper's" weekend away. We stayed in the Holiday Inn in Canmore AB. This was my 2nd time away with the girls from Scrapendipity. The whole weekend was fantastic. The Inn was fabulous. The food was to die for, the rooms were comfy, and the company was wonderful. I couldn't have had a better time. I can't wait to go back.
As you can see my car was packed with all my crap. Out of all the bags that you see, only 1 small bag were clothes, and the rest was stamps, paper, ink and so on. What could better than a weekend away with friends papercrafting? A good time had by all.........

There were a few times that I had a hissy fit, lol just like a child, so went for a nap!  We played fun games, I won a nice prize... And they had a grab bag for each one of us.


I did not win anything in the raffle but am happy to say my friend Destine did. Met a few Stampin' Up! demonstrators which is always nice especially when they are so talented and knowledgeable.

It was just too bad, I was exhausted from looking after hubby who blew out his knee and Destine had a bad chest cold, otherwise we really would have rocked it, but anytime I get with her is precious. 


Will post again with one card I made and some of the beautiful ones Destine made with the Petal Pouperie stamp set and punch.

Hugs, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...