Feb 21, 2019

Who Murdered Uncle Ebenezer?

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing a short story - "Who Murdered Uncle Ebenezer? 18K Small Town Estate Christian Cozy Mystery Series Book 1" by S.F. Nightingale.

If you like clean, wholesome cozy mysteries that keeps you guessing until the very end, you MUST read this book!
 Print Length: 41 pages




When you thought being a Christian was safe...

When a menacing storm is upon Kingsvale, New Hampshire, little does Reverend Devin Grant suspect that there's anything more menacing than the ruthless winds and blinding snowflakes when he arrives at Ebenezer Spencer's estate for final preparations for his friend, Ken's wedding. 

But as evening turns into sinful night, a dead body is found... and the murderer is likely to be in the house. A house no one can leave because of the storm...

Can Reverend Grant get to the bottom of this mysterious death before the snowstorm ends or will evil get away with murder on Uncle Ebenezer's estate?

This is a standalone short story in this fun cozy mystery series with no cliffhangers

Read it now for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

Bonus recipe and chapter included!



I enjoyed this debut short story by this new to me author (Sarah Faith S.F. Nightingale)
Although a short story it felt complete and the characters and the plot are well developed and it will keep you guessing who murdered Uncle Ebenezer and how did they do it.  I hope to read the other 2 installments in the near future.

I received a copy from the author and I am reviewing voluntarily. 



Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!

I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...