Feb 18, 2019

Christmas, Criminals, and Campers

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing book 4 in the A Camper & Criminals Cozy Mystery Series - Christmas, Criminals, and Campers.

Christmas, Criminals, and Campers (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #4)Christmas, Criminals, and Campers by Tonya Kappes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

We are back in Normal, Kentucky for Christmas with Mae and The Laundry Club. 
A romance author, a favorite of Abby’s, is coming to stay at the campground!  Abby is heartbroken when she realizes her favorite author does not possess the characteristics she had envisioned. Before long the author has been murdered and Abby is Hank's top suspect

Every book I have read from this author has kept me entertained and Christmas, Criminals and Camping is no exception. Once again Tonya has written a engaging, entertaining, fun mystery. I enjoyed all the twists and turns of this book I thought I had it figured out then it would take another turn. I recommend this series to cozy mystery lovers, looking for a quick easy read.

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...