Feb 1, 2019

Paper Pumpkin or Small Stamp Storage

Hello my crafty friends

Happy Friday!

Awhile back I put my misc. small stamps and Paper Pumpkin stamps into a 8x8 binder with the Project Life pages. The stamps fit perfectly into the slots, all I have left to do is cut some cardstock to slip behind each set for easier viewing. I found a spot on my desk for it and now its on hand any time I need to make a quick card. (some of the slightly bigger stamps don't fit so currently looking for sleeves slightly bigger.

My friend Deanne gave me the idea and then I saw that other demo's had posted about it too.



Do you have a storage idea, that's convenient and helpful?

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow crafters.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...